Hiring Sales Manager in Delhi with graduation. Offering better salary and other benefits.
Some of the key responsibilities for the role are:
• Managing the sales process to close sales with HNI walk-ins/leads as well as to our portfolio of existing clients
• Develop and nurture strong client relationships.
• Analysing sales performance and implementing changes as required.
• Working closely with the CEO/chief designer to develop sales strategy that drives business growth.
• Identifying opportunities for new business development through following up on leads and conducting research on target clients.
• Possess deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
• New business generation by meeting potential clients to understand needs and pitching relevant products.
• Meeting and exceeding monthly revenue targets.
• Support across organization’s key sales events, exhibitions and collaborations.
The ideal candidate should:
• Graduate/ Post Graduate with minimum 2-3 years of sales experience with a luxury brand. Experience with a fine jewellery brand preferred.
• Strong proven track road of achieving/ exceeding business targets.
• Strong experience with consultative sales and possess the ability to prospect and manage HNI relationships.
• Ability to be a strong networker and relationship builder.
• Highly goal driven and ability to work well in a high-growth organisation.
• Excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong team player with an ability to manage multiple stakeholders.