As a Marketing Associate, you will be a key member of an elite team focused on driving our direct growth efforts. You won’t just identify problems, but roll up your sleeves and solve them. You’ll explore partnership opportunities and experiment with new channels, audiences, and creative strategies.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical/business mindset, with a focus on outcomes and pushing things across the finish line. Above all else, we’re looking for someone with a “can-do” attitude who wants to work in a startup environment and always finds a way to make things work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage advertising campaigns across display, search, and other partners.
- Create content – brand-related and more socially-oriented, short-form marketing copies
- Explore new avenues for marketing the app
- Collaborate on copy and design process with our in-house design team.
- Continually analyze and optimize a variety of online and offline advertising campaigns.
Attributes we value:
- Strong analytical foundation with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Extremely organised and detail oriented.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from a tier-1 institute
- Work-ex : 0-2 years