How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Maintaining value chain offline calculation tools and updating pricing assumptions on need basis
- Translating pricing from value chain tool (EDS) to SAP and to price lists
- Creation of STEAM documents for pricing approvals with correct regional approvers
- Submitting prices in SAP and follow up with Masterdata team for technical price maintenance
- Comparing Price lists and Order forms to highlight and root cause gaps before price communication to the distributors.
- Validating pricing claims
- Benchmarking and Analysis of pricing across markets
- Support Financial analysts in tracking and reporting discipline of Budget review meetings within the commercial teams
- Summarize budget review outputs from commercial teams including drivers of overspends and underspend vs approved budget
- Carry out benchmarking and analysis on ROI effectiveness of trade spend and consumer spend activities.
- Create Internal order accounting numbers for proper reporting of budget actuals
- Track internal-audit action plans and report status to Finance Manager.
- Issue compliance reports on key business processes.
- Support process of creation of Purchase orders (PO) and reconciliation of paid invoices vs open PO’s.
What We Offer You:
- ResponsibilitiesfromDay1– You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the Finance & Accounting (F&A)skills– We will constantly help you improve your financial knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment– We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
What are we looking for:
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s, preferably with business focus)
- 0 – 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong Accounting background and analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and SAP
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking and innovation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent in cognitive thought and problem-solving
- Proficiency in English, Arabic is a plus.
Just So You Know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Send CV: firstname.lastname@example.org