Responsible for E&I design and Engineering of Metrology and Blending & Transfer systems. Ensure design is in accordance with internal guidelines and customer specifications. Coordinate with Mechanical and Quality functional teams for equalization of interrelated work. Good knowledge of National / International standards and good engineering practices. Assists Senior E&I / Lead E&I Engineer for project tasks. Shall drive the project with respect to quality and productivity. Support / guide to E&I Designer for preparation of drawings.
- Review of Customer specifications / inputs and identify scope
- Follow the departmental and PMO Processes
- Generate Project documents and Drawings
- Engineering Design, freeze of project basic design ( Finalize P&ID, Instruments, General Arrangement Drawing and bills of materials)
- Customer Engagement which includes customer KOM, Customer Queries, resolving deviation to specifications
- Ensure Quality of the project documentation
- Prepare Enquiry Datasheet / Material Requisition (MR) for Long Lead items.
- Sub Vendor offer review and Sub Vendor drawings/documents review
- Sub-vendor handling (follow up, design review meetings, escalations)
- Responsible for maintaining Quality records
- Monitor Designer work and progress on project
- Perform Pre- FAT and FAT with Customer
- As Build Documentation and handover to Services
- Selection of Flow meters and other Process Instruments
- Preparation of project Engineering documents like-P&ID, SBD, CBD, Loop wiring, Panel G.A. Data sheets of Instruments, Actuators, Cable Schedules, utility consumption, Instrument Index / I/O list.
- Provide Engineering technical support to Mechanical, Quality, Purchasing and Project Managers
- Report project status updates, variations in scope to the Project Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics Engineering
- 4 to 6 years of experience in the field of Piping, Oil and Gas, Process Industry.
- Good knowledge of Oil & Gas Industry equipment, Instruments, Piping and structural work
- Hands on Experience of AutoCad, worked on Selection of Flow meters, Selection of Process Instruments, Hazardous area classification, preparation of project Engineering documents like-P&ID, SBD, CBD, Loop wiring, Panel G.A. Data sheets of Instruments, Actuators, Cable Schedules, utility consumption, Instrument Index / I/O list.
- Excellent analytical skills and results oriented
- Good Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good drawing skills in AutoCAD / MicroStation
- Conversant with Microsoft Office
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective and innovative solution