The general ledger accountant position is accountable to manage period close activity, perform cost allocation and reporting, calculate monthly accrual and provisioning, prepare and validate amortization schedules.
- Perform month-end account closing activities and reconciliations.
- Maintain general ledger accounts and prepare journal entries for accruals and variances.
- Perform accounting analysis for accruals, prepaid expenses, and account reconciliations.
- Should have ability to manage and reconcile intercompany transactions.
- Analyze and perform foreign currency exchange and accounting.
- Ability to manage cost allocation activity.
- Prepare schedules for period end reporting.
- Reconcile Account Receivable, Account Payables and Fixed Assets sub ledger balances.
- Support Auditor in conducting internal and external audits.
- Reconcile general ledger and sub ledger accounts.
- Review financial reports to identify and explain variances.
- Follow documentation retention policy to maintain accounting files.
- Prepare cash flow statements and resolve outstanding balancing issues.
- Adhere to standard accounting principles and company procedures.
- Perform accounting analyses and reporting to support decision-making purposes
- Strong experience in month end Closing activities and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Strong experience with Account Receivable, Account Payables and Fixed Assets sub ledger balances.
- Experience working on Orace ERP
- Ability to manage and reconcile intercompany transactions
- Ability to manage cost allocation activity
- Atleast 3-5 years of overall experience
- Atleast 2 years of accounting experience