Focos is a major advance into the fate of computational photography and light-field camera, bringing DSLR-like photography to your iPhone and iPad Pro, with excellent bokeh impacts typically attainable just with proficient enormous opening cameras. With the innovation of computational photography, you can roll out boundless improvements to your photographs.
|Compatibility||Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.|
– Take photos with shallow depth of field, without manually painting or making selections.
– True 3D imaging.
– Simulate large apertures to create real bokeh effects normally only possible with DSLR cameras and expensive lenses.
– Import all existing photos and customize the bokeh effect.
– With the advanced technology of machine learning, it calculates the depth of field automatically for every photo.
– Re-focus portrait photos that have already been taken, with a simple tap.
– Choose from various simulated aperture diaphragms to generate different bokeh spot effects.
– Professional options to simulate lens characteristics, such as creamy, bilinear, swirly, and reflex effects, and more.
– Visualize the depth of areas within your portrait photos in a 3D view, and intuitively add depth filters.
– Add multiple lights in a 3D space, and adjust the color, brightness and so on for each light.
– Check the portrait picture in the real world with augmented reality technique.
– It is possible to patch the depth map precisely on iPad with Apple Pencil.
– Intuitive and easy to use, with built-in video tutorials.
– An essential tool for all iPhones and iPads.