Anyone will must install this application on your android mobile.CrookCatcher installed on your smartphone or tablet, you might have a chance at getting it back!
CrookCatcher hides behind your lockscreen and if someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code, it takes a picture of the person with the front facing camera.
|App Name||CrookCatcher – Anti Theft|
|Last Updated||July 12, 2020|
|Offered By||Jakob S. Harteg|
CrookCatcher immediately emails the photo of the thief to you, along with your device’s current GPS location.
So whether your phone gets stolen or your coworker/partner/friend is simply too snoopy, with CrookCatcher you always know if you have an intruder!
• Takes photo with secret camera when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong code.
• Sends email with photo, GPS coordinates, accuracy, estimated street address, map and link to Google Device Manager with which you can track your device’s location 24/7.
• Works with password, pin code and pattern lock.
• Combined map and photo view to browse pictures inside the app.
• Of course it is completely silent and secret (turn off notifications in settings).
• No battery drain – CrookCatcher only runs when the wrong code is entered.
• Select number of unlock attempts before picture is taken
• Tweakable GPS settings (timeout and desired accuracy)
The app is free – for you. The app contains ads – for me (the developer). Without the ads I would not be able to eat or create CrookCatcher. Support development and get the full experience of CrookCatcher by purchasing PREMIUM inside the app.